HYPERICE, is dedicated to providing athletes with a set of tools that improve performance by accelerating recovery time, preventing injury, and enhancing the body’s ability to move more efficiently. All HYPERICE products are developed and tested to meet the standards of the world’s best athletes.
Full Metal Jacket. Fully equipped with extended ice cell, provides bilateral shoulder coverage for the heavy throwers, swingers, and strikers. Twice the icing surface area.
Delivers optimal cold to the Shoulder to best experience the benefits provided by cold therapy.
Recommended for the large size athlete.
Select Left or Right side at purchase.
ICE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Cryotherapy, or cold therapy, is an effective method for reducing inflammation and pain and as a means for speeding up recovery time. The Hyperice ICT devices are portable, simple-to-use tools that deliver effective cryotherapy. Here's how our technology works…
2 PART SYSTEM
Each Hyperice ICT device is composed of 2 parts:
1. Ice Cell with Air Release Technology: The Ice Cell provides the "cold" component by harnessing the power of real ice which is loaded into the Ice Cell each time the Hyperice is used.
2. Compression Wrap: Each Hyperice compression wrap is designed to apply maximum pressure to the Ice Cell, pushing all excess air to the surface so it can be released from the Ice Cell.
AIR RELEASE TECHNOLOGY
The patented Air Release Valve removes excess air from the ice cell, this enables the compression wrap to apply pressure to the ice which allows the ice to conform to the body and form an "ice cast" around the desired body part. This Air Release Technology increases compression, surface contact and surface area of the ice- resulting in a greater depth of penetration of cold into the body's soft tissue.
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES
- 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable
ICE CELL FEATURES
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10" X 10" icing surface area